MY ORDER CAME IN DAMAGED, CAN I PLEASE GET A REPLACEMENT?
While the ability to offer a replacement for damaged prints depends on whether or not it has sold out I am more than happy to offer a replacement. I do require that photos of the damaged print are sent to me before processing a replacement order. I also require that the damaged print be returned prior to sending out the replacement. Shipping for the return is the responsibility of the buyer however you will not be charged shipping for the replacement.
If you would prefer to keep the damaged print because it has already sold out you are welcome to a partial refund since it is damaged. The amount of the refund will depend on the extent of the damage.
Please refrain from making claims in PayPal prior to emailing me and following the return policy stated above.
I PURCHASED SOME APPAREL IN THE WRONG SIZE, CAN I RETURN OR EXCHANGE IT?
I am happy to offer exchanges on apparel excluding underwear. Items like panties, or anything that may touch your man/lady bits is non-returnable/exchangeable due to sanitary reasons. I apologize for the inconvenience but it’s a no-go. Please make sure you check any size charts you may need to prior to ordering apparel. Due to the fact that the blanks I use come from a variety of brands I do not offer size charts on my site, but you can search them in a matter of seconds so if you are unsure please check. All brands are listed in the item description.
Tanks, tees, and other apparel are exchangeable. All items must be returned in new and unworn condition to be exchanged. If items are returned after being worn or damaged you will not fulfill the requirements for a straight exchange and may need to purchase the item again.
I do not offer refunds on apparel unless you purchased the incorrect size and the correct one is no longer available.
Keep in mind that I do not make the blanks that apparel is printed on, and I list the manufacturers in item descriptions. Before purchasing apparel please make sure to check the manufacturer’s website for size charts and guides.
MY ORDER WAS CANCELED AND I’M NOT SURE WHY. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT’S HAPPENING?
If your order has been canceled it is most likely for one of the following reasons:
- You placed multiple orders for a new release which violates the one poster per release allowed for a single buyer.
- Your payment was not completed through Paypal. Please check your Paypal balance to make sure you have sufficient funds available. If you do you are welcome to try placing your order again.
- I reserve the right to cancel an order to any party that has previously violated a policy or who has been a jerk or unreasonable. This is super easy to avoid though, just don’t be a jerk and there won’t be a problem.
- Returns on eligible items are accepted within 30 calendar days of receipt of the order.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Erica Williams, either in person at events, or through the online store, can be returned or exchanged. Any products featuring the work of Erica Williams must be returned to the retailer or provider they were originally purchased from and are subject to their respective returns and refund policies.
- You must ensure that any item(s) being returned is done so with all parts and is in the original condition at time of purchase.
ITEMS INELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS AND REFUND INCLUDE:
Undies, Notebooks, Lapel Pins, Accessories, Posters, Prints, and Postcard Sets.
DAMAGE AND SHIPPING POLICY
- If your order is missing or has been stolen and is marked as “delivered” through tracking Erica Williams is not responsible or liable for the loss.
- Damage incurred during shipping is not the responsibility of Erica Williams.
- You may purchase insurance on your order for an additional charge. Claims on insured packages need to go through the respected postal carrier.
- In some cases refunds and exchanges may be denied due to insufficient documentation. This is up to the discretion of Erica Williams and will be done so taking into consideration all factors and fairness to both purchaser and Erica Williams.
- If an item(s) is returned or exchanged and is received by Erica Williams in a condition that surpasses any original damage ,due to error or inadequate repackaging by purchaser, the terms of your refund are subject to reevaluation. Please make sure that you package all returns or exchanges properly before shipping.
- Return shipping to Erica Williams is the responsibility of the purchaser. In the case of exchanges shipping the new item(s) will be covered by Erica Williams.